Sunday, May 17, 2009




Currently eating the Macaroons my brother made yesterday :D

The orange-chocolate cream is simply heavenly, and I shall not comment on the macaroon itself, the very sad thing about it is that it doesn't have feet.

They're the ruffled corners of the macaroon. Now you know why those stuff are so expensive, it takes lots of skill to make those tiny little hamburger things bursting with flavours.

Don't be fooled by the recipe!



Yahui (or to my brother), sorry for ruining the little surprise, I genuinely didn't know he was trying to surprise you so I told you the truth when you asked me if he was teaching me econs. SORRY ):

My mummy says its the thought that counts so I hope you feel the same way too, okay? :D


I heard those from Canele are nice!

The one they got for my mom on her birthday was from bakerzin, tastes good enough for me ;D





Superpowerz?

So I was sitting in front of my desk yesterday and made a note to blog about the superpower I REALLY want. Not the "I want to read minds" or "I want to fly" ones (because I don't think I'd want to do that, some lies are inevitable sometimes, the truth does hurt).

I remember having this idea while sitting at the back of the car a couple of years ago, but I guess it stayed at the back of my mind and only resurfaced yesterday.

Normally, I'd write "to move things with my eyes" cause Matilda could do that and I loved the book when I was young.




Maybe It'd be better to have eyes that function like a camera/video recorder.

I do get quite irritated sometimes when cameras are unable to capture what the human eye's supposed to see. Imagine how great it'll be to be able to remember the details of the images you see, forever. I mean D-E-T-A-I-L-S.

(We don't even need to adjust the shutter speed or aperture! :D)


This way, I won't have to print images for references when I draw, cause I'd already have the image IN ME. When I'm sad, I'll just think about the happy images :D

I'd record every single moment in my life and play it at the back of my head before I sleep.
I'd crop out my favourite portions,
I'd make a playlist and use it when I'm nervous/stressed/devastated.
I'd capture the nice stuff people do for me, so I can find reasons to forgive them when they do something wrong.
I'd paint whatever I feel like painting,
I'd learn from the past mistakes (I have high expections and can judge myself anyway),
I'D TAKE "PICTURES" AND FORGET ABOUT MEMORISING MY TEXTBOOKS!

Our brain size is huge to store all these info and images anyway.



I also hope that technology would allow us to record FEELINGS in the future. All sorts of feelings, even the simplest pleasures in life, like how chocolates and candies can brighten up your otherwise dull/horrible day. =)




Haha, I'm only asking for cyborg abilities ;D

No comments: